In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

So, I over reacted to something... again. Okay, so Frankie invited me to dinner, yesterday, an hour prior to the reservation after a day chopped full of phone tag. My initial reaction is always, "Yay! Frankie and I get to hang out!" Then I remember how sociable he is and I think he may have invited others to join us.

So, what do I do? Freak Out! Le freak... say chic... Yeah. I think my tears may have welled up just thinking about who else may join us. What's the deal, Stef? From my persepective, this good friend of mine has the potential to be the perfect boyfriend for a certain someone. Problem. This good friend of mine also has A LOT of "friends" who want to take advantage of him in oh so many ways, it's sickning just thinking about it.

Anyway, dinner was actually fun and I turned out to be a punk. What else is new?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home