In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I've finally re-joined tech-advanced society!!! I bought an iPod mini.

I'm a little disappointed because of ALL the hype. It's advertised like iPods are the greatest things ever. I knew something was wrong when I went to the Apple Store last weekend and was told the iPod Photo did not take pictures(which would make sense). Really? Do you really need a device that acts as an electronic photo album that you carry around with your music? Sounds dumb to me, but I don't rule the world.

Anyway, I don't have an obnoxious amount of music, so I got the 6 gig silver. It's cool, but I can't take it anywhere... besides the gym(and I don't work out). I can't read (and retain the info) and listen to music simultaneously. You can't have ear phones in the car while you drive, and I don't want to listen to the same music in the car as what's on my 'Pod.

Ugh! Now that I have it I wish I lived in New York, again. If I walked EVERYWHERE (like I used to) it would get so much more portable use. It spends most of its time in my room, plugged in to my JBL "Creature."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home