In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Monday, January 30, 2006

$5000 Gift Card, here I come!!!

So I went to both Target and SuperTarget yesterday, Sunday. I guess whenever you shop there and spend a certain amount, you get a link to their customer survey printed on your reciept with a PIN number.

I think I've submitted between 10-15 since November. Well yesterday, I received 2 offers to fill out a survey. One from Ghetto Target down the street, and another from Super Target out in BFE. So, I just filled them both out and now I'll have an even better chance at winning a $5000 Target gift card.

I've entered sooo many times. Let's just hope for the best!

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogda said...

If you win, can I have a grand?

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home