In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

DAYUM!!!

Drat! I just found out my new VW Jetta WAS in fact assembled in Mexico. Puebla, Mexico to be exact. I am sooo not happy with this news as my Passat was ALL kinds of German goodness.

Now I come to find my new sporty beast of a vehicle is only partial German. Unfortunately, I am referring to the temperamental 6 speed automatic transmission that likes to jump gears EVERYDAY.

The sticker says:

MAJOR SOURCES OF FOREIGN PARTS CONTENT:
GERMANY: 35%
MEXICO: 35%


Eh. I guess I'll survive. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be a lemon, like Amy's old Jetta. Pray for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Blogda said...

My Jetta blew.

10:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home