In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Pining Away...

When you're drowning in work, all you really want is an escape... or maybe a simple distraction. Well, I've become overtaken by distraction. Well, one in particular. Someone close to me (who will remain nameless) has become involved with a nice fellow... from what I hear anyway.

As a result, I can't help but spend the majority of my days thinking about this person. I'll work for a couple hours and take a break. And what do I during these breaks? I think about him and all the crap we've been through together and all the growing up we've done since we've been friends.

Occasionally, loving feelings I had in the past will surface which leads to jealousy of my friend's relationship with this stranger. I'm beginning to feel schizo as I routinely have to convince myself to get over these feelings and focus on getting my shit together, starting with finishing my personal website so I can market myself more effectively as a Web Designer.

I'm seriously losing it. I have tons of work to do and everyone I know is busy with their life. So why can't I just get it together? I just want to get my adult life started.

Is there a pill I can take or something?

0 Comments:

<< Home