In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I am so behind on my freelance work. It's so not even a joke. I wish, but sadly no.

So Rita asked me to design a menu for the theatres' concessions, maybe last month or like end of June... Yeah, I haven't done more than brain storm on the paper type I wanted to use. Next, my sister wants me to redesign her fine art portfolio (note: I designed her first portfolio a few years back, so it needs some serious updating).

So much is going on and I can barely keep up. What's wrong with me? I used to be able to tackle five + projects at a time. Now, I can barely get my homework done and make it to work on time. You kknow what? It's probably my age and my diet trying to kick my ass simultaneously.

I eat healthy, but I do tend to splurge on the liquor and the mashed potatoes. Frankie introduced me to "edamame" last week. Whoever would have thought whole soy beans could be sooo delicious. Apparently I'm not supposed to eat them whole, BUT the one's sold at EATZI's can be, so HA!!!

Okay, so what have we learned? Stefan can no longer eat entire trays of mashed potatoes and he must, must, must lay off the #6 (Spicy Chicken Sandwich) Biggie Sized with a Sprite at Wendy's. I eat way too much fucking chicken, too. Salmon! It's the way of the future, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home