In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Friday, September 23, 2005

NEW LIGHT...

After an AWFUL night out last-last weekend, I've been seeing things differently. My friendships... work situation... living situation. It's weird because I thought things were okay, sort of. I guess a couple hours of trauma can enlighten a guy.

Long story short, I went to a drag show with two acquaintances from school. They were piss-ass drunk while I was not. They were ALL over the place. They were super touchy feely with me... big no-no... and constantly disrespected others around us.

News flash! I am very reserved in public, yet am able to have a great time without being piss-ass drunk; so I escaped the torturous two and ran home to my big comfy bed at 12:30PM on a Saturday night. That one evening was the dawn of a renewed, more focused Stef.

I kicked ass on my pseudo-final exam (practical quiz) Tuesday... My relationships seem stronger... I'm more confident in myself and my ability. I'm so proud of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home