In 2005, i am trying to figure out as much about the hidden chaos that exists in my life. I turned 27 this year, a new chapter in my life.

Friday, February 03, 2006

My Friends Are AWESOME!!!

It's strange how long it takes to meet an incredible group of good people who positively effect your life. When I just wee lad, I used to think anyone I ever met was my friend. It's odd to think that some people, as adults, think the way I did about friendship at the age of 6.

All I can say, over and over is "Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank You!" to all the wonderfully amazing people who have helped me through this emotional panic. I hate being whiny, but sometimes it just happens. So please excuse the mess.

I am doing much better. I still feel sad from time to time, but I am finding myself smiling a lot more. A couple nights ago, I took a drive around the city, to clear my head. And every emotion I could have felt fully emerged as I was behind the wheel.

Not to worry. I didn't drive into or ever anything. I gotta keep the Jetta pretty, you know? Anyway, I am in desperate need of a peaceful nap. I've been up since 6AM thanks to my procrastinatory ass. Steftastic is signing off for the evening.

Stay cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blogda said...

Stef=cool. 'Nuff said.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Ms. Laaw-yuhr said...

Planin' to stay cool and real.

12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home